Witchy passed this tag to me. My first Tag (hahaha) so I tried to take it all so seriously. So here it is:
1. How long have you been blogging? My affair with blogging has been on and off. Started blogging almost a year ago. I first started blogging on friendster but I easily got bored with friendster. Then a friend introduces me to wordpress almost a month ago. This site is a couple of weeks old.
2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors? Blogging comes natural. Writing is my first love. I’ve been a member of the student publications throughout my student life. But blogging is about things you mind to care about. Unlike papers and magazines that revolves around theme and assignment, blogging is closer to home. It’s more on the personal level. it actually gives you the freedom to say the things you care to say without thinking about the nods from editors.
3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun? Nah! I never tried to make money out of blogging. (though it would be nice to make some ). This here is more personal for me. Who knows maybe, time will come. But not now. This is for the FUN of it.
4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online. Access. Blogging doesn’t need a formal publisher. No need to think about what material to use. Unlike the in the print media, where you have to worry about the type of paper you need to use, How many copies needs to be printed, and where and when to distribute, etc. Blogging is a one post distribution. Accessibility wise, Internet is information god. Beat that!
No Editors. No bloated egos to satisfy, No profanity ban, No deadlines to meet. No pressure. Sweet! (that’s six reasons )
5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
(A)I struggle with Tags. (Hahaha) you put me out of my element here. Learning the ins and outs of this world. (B) In a newbie when it comes to the net. (C) I struggle about thinking the third answer for this question.
There you go! (panting) I survived the tag.
Now I am Tagging: Abad